Semeru Trekking Mount Bromo Rafting Ijen Crater Tour 6 Days
Semeru Trekking Mount Bromo Rafting Ijen Crater Tour 6 Days | East Java has many tourism attractions which many travellers either domestic or international come to explore them. Many tourists from different countries come to Indonesia not only to visit Bali island. Indonesia has many touurism attractions you need to go and explore. One of the most visited islands is East Java. In this tour package, we provide a combination tour around East Java. Such as Trekking Mount Semeru, Mount Bromo tour, trekking Ijen crater to see bluefire, and water rafting at Pakelan river in Probolinggo.
This tour spends six days to complete in order that your vacation will be enjoyable. Or It can be finished in five days (costumers order). Firstly your driver will take you to Mount Semeru area, then climb to the top through Kumbolo lake. After that You will visit Mount Bromo to see sunrise and visit Bromo crater. in the following day you will have white-water rafting with Songa rafting, and the last tour is trekking Ijen crater to watch blue fire.
Detail itinerary :
Day 01 : Surabaya Arrival – Tumpang Village (Malang)
- Our Team will pick you up by private car at airport, station or hotel in Surabaya or Banyuwangi and take you to your hotel in Tumpang area for 3-4 hours driving. And about one hour from Malang
- Reach your hotel then stay one night to rest.
Day 02 : Ranu Pane – Kumbolo Lake – Kalimati
- In the morning after breakfast check out from your hotel. Then depart to Ranu Pane village (2.100 meters asl) for 2,5 hours driving by The Jeep 4 WD.
- After reach Ranu Pane, Submit medical check, entrance fee and start trekking for 10 km or 4 hours trekking to Kumbolo Lake with your porter we have provided before. Kumbolo Lake is situated on a valley with the lake covering 12 ha. It is a rest area which has views and upland ecosystems, located at altitude of 2.400 meters above sea level.
- After arrive at Kumbolo lake, take a break for lunch and rest before continuing the trip for 3 hours to Kalimati. Kalimati is the place where we will rest and stay overnight in tent or camping.
Day 03 : Kalimati – Arcopodo – Mount Semeru Summit
- Early morning wake up at 1.00 a.m, continue trekking to the summit of Mount Semeru (3.676 meters) via Arcopodo (2.900 meters ) and Cemoro Tunggal (3200 meters above sea level). Reach the crater’s rim in 4 hours, enjoy the sunrise and view until satisfied, taking photo from the crater and taking a rest.
- Then trek down to Kalimati base camp (2.700 meters) for 1,5 hours to have breakfast. After you have finished breakfast, continue trek down to kumbolo lake around 2 – 3 hours then take a rest and have a lunch. Here you will enjoy the beauty of the lake sight.
- And after that comeback to Ranu Panee (parking area) and continue your trip by the Jeep 4 WD to Mount Bromo National Park through Savana Desert and Sea of Sand towards Cemoro Lawang village.
- When you reach Mount Bromo, have a rest one night in your hotel.
Day 04 : Bromo Sunrise Tour – Bromo Tour – Hotel in Probolinggo
- Your driver will wake you up at 03.00 AM to get prepared to enjoy Bromo Sunrise. Start visiting sunrise view point by Mount Bromo Jeep at 03:30 AM from your hotel to the parking lot. Then take walking for 15 minutes to the view point.
- After getting the view point, enjoy the Sunrise and Bromo caldera view. Then comeback to the Jeep and continue towards Bromo crater by soft trekking or by hiring a horse.
- After enjoying Mount Bromo, comeback to the jeep then continue to your hotel to have breakfast and prepare to continue to Madakaripura Waterfal. It takes about 1 hours journey. To reach waterfall, you will ride “Ojek”, motorcycle transportation provided there.
- Arrived at parking lot, walk to Madaripura Waterfall crossing river with duration about 20 minutes. After finished enjoying waterfall, continue the tour to Hotel in probolinggo area with duration of 1 hour driving.
Day 5 : Songa Rafting – Hotel in Ijen
- At 08.00 o’clock in morning after breakfast, pack up and prepare to continue towards Pekalen River Rafting (Songa Rafting, Regulo Rafting or Noars Rafting).
- After you get the Songa Rafting Basecamp, break for 20 minutes to get rafting instruction by local guide, while directly using the rafting clothes, helmet and paddles then continue visit Pekalen River for 30 minutes drive with local guide accompaning.
- Arrive at Pekalen River, then start rafting along 12 kilometres for 3-4 hours until finish in sawahan area and comeback to the Songa Basecamp. After get Songa basecamp, change the clothes then have lunch in the basecamp restaurant and continue to your hotel at Ijen Crater area for 4 hours driving.
- When you get to your hotel, check in and Free Program (stay one night in your hotel)
Day 06 : Ijen Crater Tour – Blue Flame Trekking – Transfer Out
- Your driver will wake you up at 01.00-02.00 a.m to get prepared to visit Ijen Crater by taking you to Paltuding (parking lot) 45 minute. Arrive at parking lot, start trekking to the top of Ijen Crater for 1,5 hours with local guide.
- Get to the top and continue trekking down to the bottom crater for 40 minutes to enjoy Blue Flame or Bluefire until satisfied and comeback to the top at 05:00 a.m.
- After get the top, enjoy Ijen Crater view until finish and comeback to paltuding (parking lot) for 1,5 hours then comeback to your hotel to have breakfast, take shower and relax until you are ready to check out.
- Check out from your hotel and comeback to Surabaya Airport, Hotel or Train Station and the Semeru Trekking Mount Bromo Rafting Ijen Crater Tour 6 Days is finished.
- Professional tour driver
- Private AC (air conditioned) tourist van by shuttle (finish tour)
- Transportation fuel, tax and parking fee
- Private Jeep 4 WD for picking up service from Ranu Pane to Bromo
- Private Jeep 4 WD for Bromo Volcano Tour
- Trekking requirements (Tents, sleeping bed, pillow, mattress, hot water for tea, coffee and toilet )
- Porters for Semeru Climbing and English speaking tour guide
- Lunch, dinner and breakfast in Mt Semeru by porter service
- Hotel and Breakfast in Mount Bromo Cemara Lawang
- Local guide for Madakaripura Waterfall trekking
- Hotel and Breakfast In Ijen Area
- Hotel and Breakfast Probolinggo Area
- Mineral drinking along tour
- Entrance Fee
- First aid
- Local Guide For Ijen crater Trekking
- Local guide for Songa Rafting
- Rafting facilities (rubber boat, paddles, helmet, float jacket, mineral dringking, rafting guide)
- Luch at Songa base camp
- Madakaripura Waterfall
- Travel insrance
- Horse rental in Bromo
- Personal Expanse
Other Tour Package Options:
Semeru Trekking Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 5 Days
Semeru Trekking Mount Bromo Tour 4 Days
Mount Bromo Camping Tour 3 Days
Madakaripura Waterfall Bromo Rafting Tour Package 3 Days
Mount Bromo Sunrise Trekking Waterfall Tour 2 days
Mount Bromo tour package 2 Days
Bromo Ijen Sukamade Beach Tour Package 4 Days
Mount Bromo Ijen Red Island Beach Tour 3 Days
Madakaripura And Mt Bromo Ijen Tour 3 Days
Mount Bromo, Ijen Crater Baluran Tour Package 3 Days
Kumbolo Lake Camping, Mt. Bromo Tour 3 Days
Mount Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 4 Days
Mount Bromo Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 3 Days
Semeru Volcano Summit Trekking 3 Days
Mount Bromo Ijen Rafting Tour Package 4 Days
Mount Bromo Ijen Trekking Tour Package 3 Days
That’s a little article review Semeru Trekking Mount Bromo Rafting Ijen Crater Tour 6 Days. Other optional packages are available. You could request your own tour package around East java. We as travel agent in east Java, serve any tour package which suit to your schedule and time. we also provide other optional tour package such as Bromo Trekking Tour, Ijen Tour, Semeru Trekking Tour and others. You could choose a tour package which suit to your vacation in East java. More information about our Tour Packages and price, you can visit our contact person.